From: Mike Huber <michael.huber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Power supply with no -5v rail?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 21:15:41
1 By rail you mean a connection to the motherboard right? The power supply
2 itself has a 5v rail, which is delivered to the drives. Correct me if I'm
3 wrong, but that's my understanding.
4
5 --mike
6
7 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
8 From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
9 Date: Nov 29, 2006 12:40 AM
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Power supply with no -5v rail?
11 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12
13 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
14