From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] See bootup/poweroff screen?
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 17:08:55
1 On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 09:38:07 -0500, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > I personally use dracut which has quite a few bells and whistles. If
4 > you're using systemd as has already been pointed out it runs the
5 > journal during early boot and merges it into the system journal when
6 > it pivots. I believe that if you're not using systemd it captures
7 > whatever it does to a log file in /run,
8
9 My understanding of the man page is that it only does that if you use the
10 rd.debug option.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Gigabyte: (n.) more than you can comprehend and less than you'll need.