From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Verification of audio CD copy?
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:02:38
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Expand please.
4 >
5 > Run it on a different OS? The machine is dual-boot Gentoo/XP but your
6 > site doesn't seem to have an updated Windows version. (Unless it's not
7 > in the win32 directory.)
8
9 You may run it on any other OS that is not Linux based.
10
11 > How do I run in another OS? Build recent source under Windows and
12 > somehow run it there? I'm up for trying that but I'm not a developer,
13 > don't have a Win 32 compiler, and wouldn't know where to start. Does
14 > gcc run under Windows? Could I compile in Linux for Windows and test
15 > the drive under Windows that way?
16
17 cdrtools compile fine under Cygwin and there are precompiled binaries from
18 various sides.
19
20 Jörg
23 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin