From: Svoop <svoop+g98ids3gd7@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: RUBY_TARGETS and "eselect ruby"
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:50:25
1 Hans de Graaff <graaff <at> gentoo.org> writes:
2 > Because we haven't gotten around to that yet. Also note that only a few
3 > packages currently have ruby21 support, so eselecting it right now is not
4 > very useful yet.
5 > We should be updating the ruby eselect module in the next week or so.
6
7 Any news on this?
8
9 Like Pavel the only related packages are rubygems, rake and friends since
10 it's a pretty minimalistic box serving a Rails app which we are lifting to
11 Ruby 2.1 next week.
12
13 Support for ruby21 in eselect would be great, thanks a bunch!