From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDM stucking!
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:02:17
1 Am 23.04.2013 05:04, schrieb Jackie:
2 > Starting up Gentoo today and found that after I entered my password in
3 > KDM and the screen just stuck there with nothing for a while(maybe more
4 > than 1min) and then splash came up.This never appeared before and I
5 > don't know why.The only thing I did and might have something to do with
6 > it is that I happened to have deleted the /var/tmp/kdecache-username
7 > directory.So,is this reason? And what should I do now? Here is my
8 > ~/.xsession-errors file:http://pastebin.com/7N3A9bCc
9 > Thanks.
12 What happens when you use login on the terminal and then use startx?
13
14 Regards,
15 Florian Philipp