From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What happened to Qt 5?
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 22:05:22
1 john <jdm <at> jdm.myzen.co.uk> writes:
4 > lxqt is up and running in Gentoo. It's listed in packages.
5 > The only problem I had was emerging lxqt-panel but just had to change a
6 use flag of lxqt-panel from
7 > quicklauch to
8 > -quicklaunch and it emerged. No problems with anything else and desktop
9 > is good.
12 Wow! Did you do a fresh install or convert from lxde?
13 If yuo converted, do you like it better? Was the conversion
14 easy? Does your usb device auto-discovery/mount thingie work?
17 Did you use the lxqt-meta package?
18
19 got a list of files/configs you have to customize?
20 useful docs or a wiki? I'm still fairly new to the
21 whole lx** thing... But I love the light resource footprint!
22
23 Maybe I should put it on a non-essential machine first?
24
25 your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.....
28 James