From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer plugin
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:19:05
1 > If you have Firefox installed, you can use 'download helper' to grab
2 > those videos really easy. It works on youtube and other sites really well.
3
4 I'm using it but can only download from a link to youtube in another
5 web page or google, for example. Shouldn't there be a button on
6 Youtube itself, once the 'downloiad helper' is installed that lets you
7 download from the actual Youtube site? I've looked through
8 Tools->Download Helper->Preferences without seeing any option for it.
9
10 Maxim