From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd as drop-in replacement for udev?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 06:34:43
1 On Fri, December 6, 2013 00:17, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Róbert Čerňanský
3 > <openhs@×××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> I will try openrc-force as temporal solution until I'll find a new
5 >> display manager and give heart breaking good by to GDM.
6 >
7 > You could *try* to run systemd and see if you like it.
8 >
9 > Many of us do.
10
11 For the option to try systemd, I would first require a detailed how-to on
12 how to switch back to OpenRC without requiring reverting to backups or
13 doing a full reinstall.
16 Joost