From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bouncing Messages
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 14:48:01
1 > On 2 Mar 2018, at 22:51, Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 03/02/2018 09:36 AM, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
4 >> These are all from Grant Taylor. They are DKIM-signed, and, not surprisingly given the list header and footer munging, signature verification fails (on my mail server).
5 >
6 > Correct. DKIM verification is failing and my DMARC policy is configured to REJECT messages that fail DKIM or SPF tests.
7
8 My recollection is that I read this isn't that beneficial - that a policy of ~ is adequate.
9
10 Stroller.