From: enno+gentoo@××××××××××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:01:11
1 Hi,
2
3 Am 06.06.2011 12:34, schrieb Indi:
4 > Another giant, glaring flaw: Doesn't appear to be any addressbook
5 > integration whatsoever that I can find, so it's necessary to pretend
6 > it's the 80s and remember the ancient practice of clunkily, manually
7 > C & P from the *separate* addressbook. Jeeeezus, and people think mutt
8 > is barebones, LOL (address autocompletion Just Works in mutt).
9 Don't know about integration of other addressbooks but tb has and always
10 had its own addressbook. The integrated addressbook and autocompletion
11 work fine here. Out of the box.
12 With the lightning addon I have a usable calendar integrated and using
13 funambol I can easily synchronize with my mobile phone.
14 As I'm not affected I don't know about any issues for the visually impaired.
15
16 Regards,
17 Enno