From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gigabyte wont boot
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:33:16
1 On 2013-01-11 19:48, James wrote:
2
3 > Is there a listing of jumpers or other install
4 > tips that I can find somewhere for this mobo?
5 > I meticulously connected everything, as this is not
6 > my first RODEO. I've never had a new mobo in the box without the
7 > little install guide book.....bummer .....
8
9 Are you sure it's a new mobo and not a replacement that someone had
10 problems with and "RMA'd" it (and you got it instead)? I've had one of
11 those... I've never seen a mobo without the install manual.
12 It may of course also be brand new and still be D.O.A. Or some other
13 parts may be faulty/incompatible (memory modules would be my first guess)...
14
15 Btw, there seems to be two revisions of the mobo in question. At
16 Gigabytes homepage you can find manuals for both.
17
18 Best regards
19
20 Peter K