From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:45:30
1 On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:44:41 +0300, Arthur D. wrote:
2
3 > My quests leaded me to the ebuild
4 > of sudo. And I saw this nice shiny line there:
5 > --with-editor=/bin/nano
6
7 > P.S. Having defaults is not bad. But they should not override our
8 > favourites.
9
10 What you you think that line in the ebuild does? It changes the *default*
11 editor for visudo. If you want something else, all you need to do is set
12 your system up accordingly as described in the installation instructions
13 of the handbook.
14
15 PS Good luck getting anything changed to suit your demands with your
16 attitude. You don't pay the devs enough for them to put up with that.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?