From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Chrome - no system title bar or boarders
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:18:57
1 Am Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 09:53:57AM -0700 schrieb Mark Knecht:
2
3 > Starting yesterday morning both of my KDE machines no longer show a system
4 > title bar or border for Chrome, and only Chrome. All other apps are fine.
5 > Right clicking the Chrome tab area has a checkbox for 'Use system title bar
6 > and borders' but it does nothing. Chrome version 94.0.4606.54.
7 >
8 > Losing the title bar means losing (as far as I know) the ability to pin an
9 > instance of Chrome to all virtual desktops which I use for browser streamed
10 > media - YouTube, Netflix, etc.
11
12 Not a solution, but a workaround:
13 I’ve been using keyboard shortcuts for this kind of function for many years.
14
15 Super+A = Window on all desktops
16 Super+F = Fullscreen
17 Super+Shift+F = Toggle window border
18 Super+S = Shade window
19 Super+T = Window on top
20 ...
23 Grüße | Greetings | Qapla’
24 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
25
26 Guns don’t kill people. It’s those little pieces of lead.