From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Online hosting recommendation - VMs?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 04:34:08
1 > On 28 Mar 2017, at 13:41, Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr> wrote:
2 >
3 > 2. What is cheap for you? I’m part of a non for profit association that
4 > rent VMs at 5 € per month for 32G of hard drive, one vCPU and 512M of
5 > RAM. https://grifon.fr/services.html
6
7 Many thanks for all the replies to this thread - not only Alarig's, but also to Harry and Joost.
8
9 It'll be a couple of weeks before I need to get started so I'm glad to read this further discussion.
10
11 €5 a month seems an ideal price, but I can probably afford a little more.
12
13 Stroller.