From: "Arthur Țițeică" <arthur@×××××××××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Online hosting recommendation - VMs?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 05:45:25
1 În 29 martie 2017 07:33:54 EEST, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> a scris:
2 >
3 >> On 28 Mar 2017, at 13:41, Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> 2. What is cheap for you? I’m part of a non for profit association
6 >that
7 >> rent VMs at 5 € per month for 32G of hard drive, one vCPU and 512M of
8 >> RAM. https://grifon.fr/services.html
9 >
10 >Many thanks for all the replies to this thread - not only Alarig's, but
11 >also to Harry and Joost.
12 >
13 >It'll be a couple of weeks before I need to get started so I'm glad to
14 >read this further discussion.
15 >
16 >€5 a month seems an ideal price, but I can probably afford a little
17 >more.
20 Dedibox/Online has real hardware (dedicated servers) for 15 or 30€ on the personal range. The more expensive one has 2 SSDs for software raid 6 cores Xeon and 32gb memory.