From: Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:[gentoo-user] Re: Problem with sound card
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:19:36
1 >Er, if you have one sound card and one audio controller, then doesn't
2 >that make two sound cards? :-/ (One actual sound card (PCI or PCIe) and
3 >one integrated into the mainboard?)
4
5 Ha, I'm not comprehend with hardware .
6
7 >You didn't install it then. It's in the "media-sound/alsa-utils" package.
8 >
9 >Also, if you want to know which sound drivers you need, look up the
10 >specs of your mainboard (or post your mainboard's brand and model here.)
11 >
12 OK , here is my mainborad information:
13 Brand and model : HP 3644
14 Chip Set: AMD 760G/780G/780V/785G/790GX/880G/890GX
15 SN: CND9501XTP
16
17 Er, can't I ask why you need this information? If the driver I built is not enough ?