From: "Andrés Becerra Sandoval" <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] switch to profile 17.0 complete, completely painless
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:38:11
1 2017-12-06 2:18 GMT-05:00 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
2
3 > Raffaele Belardi wrote:
4 > > One (~x86) LXDE system completed the switch with no problem, the other
5 > (~amd64) built all
6 > > except two packaged (sdlmame and torcs) which did not build with gcc-7.2
7 > even before the
8 > > switch to 17.0.
9 > >
10 > > Gentoo devs and arch testers did a good job as usual.
11 > >
12 > > I'll do the switch on the Gnome system in the next days but up to now I
13 > can say that the
14 > > switch to 17.0 is a _lot_ less painful than switching major compiler
15 > version.
16 > >
17 > > raffaele
22 > I'm having trouble with these:
23 >
24 > net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.4.11-r200
25 > dev-qt/qtwebengine-5.9.3
26 > net-libs/webkit-gtk
27 >
28 > Those three, I've had to adjust the USE flags and it may or may not be
29 > profile switch related. If I had to guess, it just happened to pop up
30 > and isn't related to the switch. They are back in the rear compiling as
31 > I type.
34 ​Dale,
35
36 How did you merge qtwebengine?