From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] =|
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 21:37:11
1 On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:41:43 -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
2
3 > I take great offence to anyone who tells me that it's MY fault. =|
4
5 For someone that spews out such hateful and ungrateful diatribes, you
6 seem awfully sensitive to the mildest of criticism passing in the other
7 direction.
8
9 BTW eclean-dist simply remove old tarballs from $DISTDIR, it has no
10 effect on the running system.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Hello, this is an extension to the famous signature virus, called spymail.
17 Could you please copy me into your signature and send back what you were
18 doing last night between 10pm and 3am?