From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What can cause printer to crop top of page?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:25:05
1 I may be grabbing at straws here, but what happens if you print
2 something in landscape? Is the trimmed edge the new top (long edge) or
3 still the same short edge?
4
5 Does the same happen with other apps? browser, emacs, gimp (just make
6 a simple line drawing), pdf display, image viewer, ...? I'm thinking
7 of printing things that originate as different image types - maybe one
8 will behave differently and point to something in the process. Can you
9 send a plain text file to the printer with lp?