From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unclear (to me) errors from portage
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 17:30:25
1 On Friday 08 August 2014 18:50:28 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > I always run perlcleaner and python updater after each update.
4
5 Hmm. I run them when perl or python has been updated. Have you found them to
6 be needed at other times?
7
8 Incidentally, several months ago I said I would run python-updater before
9 perl-cleaner because I thought it was more central to portage's operations.
10 Wrong - I was hoist with my own petard the very next time. Ho-hum.
13 Regards
14 Peter