From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to get rid of 32bits libraries
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:56:13
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc <at> gmail.com> writes:
2 > > On 18/01/16 15:31, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
3 > > If possible, I'd like to install any packages with abs_x86_32 which are
4 required for
5 > dev-util/android-sdk-update-manager
6
7 I'd go looking upstream and see what they say about a 64-bit only version;
8 is it possible, if so, what is the pathway.
11 > > and app-text/acroread
12
13 Find an alternative ? Maybe run it remotely on a 32bit or multilib system
14 and display it on the 64 bit only system?
15
16 hth,
17 James