From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to keep the souce for debugging under gentoo?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:03:44
1 "fei huang" <daniel.huangfei@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > however, I found the source from /usr/portage/distfiles does not match the running instance, then I realized that the
4 > running executable is compiled from patched or altered version of source files. Is there a way to get the matching
5 > source? if there exists a solution, it might be applied to all applications under gentoo that to be debugged, i think..
6
7 Try doing 'ebuild /usr/portage/xxx/yyy/zzz.ebuild unpack' (as root)
8 before running gdb to debug the program.
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list