From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Graphical usenet client - alternative to Knode
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:03:14
1 On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:11:40 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > I'm on KDE4 but I use Thunderbird for both Usenet (including this
4 > mailing list through GMane's "mailing-list-to-Usenet" interface) and
5 > email. I like the simplicity and using only one app for both.
6
7 Why are you passing the mail through a conversion gateway only to read it
8 in a mail client? Wouldn't subscribing directly be even more simple?
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 SITCOM: Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage