From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] flag details
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 00:48:46
1 On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 05:09:36PM +0000, James wrote:
2
3 > So, I use euse to read aobut flags. Sometimes the same flag has slightly,
4 > but significantly different meanings depending on the packages it
5 > is use on. A tool with perhaps more detail or that parse the ebuild/sources
6 > for even greater detail information?
7
8 I was out of country so couldn't read mail the last few days.
9
10 My answer to your question: ufed
11 This program seems very little known around the list. It doesn't give you
12 more detail than euse, but it shows you what is available in an easy to
13 view (and edit!) list.
16 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
17 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
18
19 I never err! Once I thought I was in error, but I was mistaken.