From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mount mac disks?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:48:25
1 I found HFS & HFSPLUS file system support in the kernel so I'm
2 building that now.
3
4 There are also hfsutils and hfsplusutils but the later seems to be
5 masked in a way that I don't know how to get around:
6
7 lightning linux # emerge -pv hfsutils hfsplusutils
8
9 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
10
11 Calculating dependencies -
12 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "hfsplusutils" have been masked.
13 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
14 - sys-fs/hfsplusutils-1.0.4 (masked by: missing keyword)
15 - sys-fs/hfsplusutils-1.0.4-r1 (masked by: missing keyword)
16
17 For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
18 section 2.2 "Software Availability" in the Gentoo Handbook.
19
20 lightning linux # emerge -pv hfsutils
21
22 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
23
24 Calculating dependencies ...done!
25 [ebuild N ] sys-fs/hfsutils-3.2.6-r4 +tcltk 202 kB
26
27 Total size of downloads: 202 kB
28 lightning linux #
29