From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CPU upgrade and LVM questions.
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:27:54
1 On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 20:38:25 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > Is there an aspect of it that doesn't make sense?  Or that you're
4 > > uncomfortable with?  Can I help alleviate the worry?
5 >
6 > Just making sense of it.  Trying to get it firmly in my mind.  It just
7 > seems to simple and easy to move that much data around and swap drives
8 > even while in use.  o-O
9
10 But the whole point of LVM is to make it easy to do things like that. If
11 this task were more difficult it would be a massive fail for LVM.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 WinErr 678: This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play
18 another game?