From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Hardware Problems causing kernel panics during large compiles
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:44:22
1 Oh yeah, I hear you on the head scratching, believe me.
2
3 Well so far on the built in card I have managed to compile chromium -j5,
4 which i couldn't do for the two weeks prior. Same build, so i know it
5 wasn't an upstream or ebuild problem. Damn.
6
7 Next step is to get X running again and do it one more time.
8
9 Last thing i want to do is go from a 9800gt to an integrated 3300, but i
10 suppose it's better than nothing. At least i had something to test on.