From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 06:17:32
1 Can anyone recommend a free dynamic IP address service.
2
3 I've used DynDNS in the past, but I think they discontinued their free accounts.
4
5 I've been using DTdns.com until recently, but have somehow managed to lock myself out of my account, so will need to create a new one and thought I'd check here for recommendations first.
6
7 All I need to do at the moment is access a single host behind a home router, although it would be nice if there was a free service with room for 2 or 3 hosts in case I need to add more.
8
9 Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
10
11 Stroller.