From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 18:37:01
1 On 2011-05-05, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Grant Edwards ><grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I emerged libreoffice yesterday with the "templates" USE flag enabled,
5 >> but I can't figure out where the templates are installed.
6 >>
7 >> The only ones that libreoffice is able to find are
8 >>
9 >> ?"Project Proposal"
10 >> ?"Standard Resume"
11 >> ?"Introducing a New Product"
12 >> ?"Recommendation of a Strategy"
13 >
14 > I don't know about the Sun templates in particular,
15
16 They're a set of staroffice/openoffice templates that Sun made
17 publically available.
18
19 > but most of the LibreOffice templates actually come in the form of
20 > Wizards. Open a new document and then click on File -> Wizards on the
21 > menu to access them.
22
23 I also tried that -- and got nothing. None of the wizards do anything
24 at all.
25
26 > You could still manually install the Sun templates using the
27 > LibreOffice Extension Manager function.
28
29 I knew that, but according to the documenation enabling with the
30 templates USE flag was supposed to have done that. Unless I don't
31 understand what "Enable installation of Sun templates" is supposed to
32 mean.
35 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Remember, in 2039,
36 at MOUSSE & PASTA will
37 gmail.com be available ONLY by
38 prescription!!