From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 17:16:46
1 On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Grant Edwards
2 <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I emerged libreoffice yesterday with the "templates" USE flag enabled,
4 > but I can't figure out where the templates are installed.
5 >
6 > The only ones that libreoffice is able to find are
7 >
8 >  "Project Proposal"
9 >  "Standard Resume"
10 >  "Introducing a New Product"
11 >  "Recommendation of a Strategy"
12
13 I don't know about the Sun templates in particular, but most of the
14 LibreOffice templates actually come in the form of Wizards. Open a new
15 document and then click on File -> Wizards on the menu to access them.
16
17 You could still manually install the Sun templates using the
18 LibreOffice Extension Manager function. Download the Sun template
19 collection from here:
20 http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/files/273/0/Sun_ODF_Template_Pack_en-US.oxt
21
22 There are additional templates available at http://opentemplate.org/