From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] is kde 3.5 stable enough?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:45:55
1 Hi,
2 I still can't see KDE 3.5 in the stable x86. Since I'd like to try it,
3 but I also don't like to rely on unstable (i.e. crashing, misworking)
4 apps very much, I have a couple of questions for you...
5
6 1)What is the timeline for having 3.5 stable? If I have to wait still 1
7 or 2 weeks, I don't mind, otherwise...
8
9 2)Does kde 3.5 pulls in a lot of ~x86 dependecies?
10
11 3)What are current known bugs/instabilities/issues/what of KDE 3.5
12 packages I should be aware of? I don't use KDE itself (I'm happy with
13 Fluxbox) but I use KDE apps very much (Konqueror,Kwrite,Kate,K3b...).
14
15 Thanks!
16 m.
17 --