From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Weird "Buffer I/O error" in dev ndb0
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:45:04
1 Phill MV schreef:
2 > That makes me feel much better. On a related note, shouldn't we be
3 > filing bug reports, then?
4
5 Never occurred to me since it was a PEBKAC (problem existing between
6 keyboard and chair, to save people having to look it up). The only
7 reason NBD was compiled into the kernel was because I put it there,
8 having mysteriously forgotten that I had gotten along fine without it
9 for some time, and having suddenly conceived a conviction that it was
10 some kind of missing link to a network paradise of some sort.
11
12 Which it may well be, but not for my home network of two puny PCs. I
13 don't know what came over me.
14
15 And I definitely don't know what kind of a bug 'should' be filed, if I
16 thought one was needed.
17
18 Holly
19 --