From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 19:41:18
1 Am 17.12.2016 um 16:44 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2 > It's not Neil's job to solve your problems. It's your job.
3 >
4 > Neil isn't offering a solution to you, he's trying to guide your
5 > thoughts in a direction where you can see solutions, so please stop
6 > asking him (or anyone else) to find them for you.
7
8 No he isn't offering a solution. He claims that nobody is forcing me to
9 using systemd. Well, Gentoo isn't indeed, but the other distros are.
10
11 I just asked him for a solution. I couldn't find one so far.
12
13 But I guess you are also one of those Poettering fanboys when I read
14 your arguments.
15
16 Heiko Baums