From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] recommendation for a router/WAP
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:46:12
1 On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:35:03 +1100, Gregory Shearman wrote:
2
3 > I can second the Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH. I run it with Openwrt rather
4 > than ddwrt and I find it runs flawlessly, though I only run it with a
5 > few wireless laptops and a wired server.
6
7 What are the advantages of Openwrt? I have one of these but have never
8 bothered with anything but the stock dd-wrt.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Standard: (n., adj.) a design target which manufacturers may embellish,
15 improve upon, or ignore as they wish, so long as it can be used profitably
16 in their advertising.