From: "Steven J. Long" <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re: Fresh install and problem with net.* init.d script
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:17:56
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Peace and hugz OK?
3
4 Definitely :-)
5
6 "POSIX 4: Programming for the Real World" (Gallmeister, 1995)
7 "UNIX Network Programming vol 2: Interprocess Communications" (Stevens, 1999)
8
9 iirc the first is on safari-online; you can download code from the second here:
10 http://www.kohala.com/start/unpv22e/unpv22e.html
11
12 More here:
13 https://foss.aueb.gr/posix/
14
15 If you've not had the pleasure of W Richard Stevens' writing, you have a treat
16 in-store. I'd guess you guys have at least read some of the TCP/Illustrated series,
17 though.
18
19 Regards,
20 steveL.
21 --
22 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)