From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Qt5 - should I worry?
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 23:50:43
1 On Sun, 3 Jan 2016 15:24:35 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I might add, this is why when I read a email, I try to put the most
4 > positive light on it. Sometimes even a native English speaker just
5 > doesn't quite get the right thing to come out. Add in spelling errors
6 > and such or someone speaking English as a second or even third language
7 > and you can really get a mess. Let's not get into those translation
8 > thingys either. LOL
9 >
10 > I'll be glad when spell checkers add "thingy" to the list. ;-)
11
12 You can add "thingy" to your personal dictionary, although the spell
13 checker will still correctly point out that "thingys" is incorrect, the
14 plural is "thingies". This is where your use of that word to signify an
15 initrd or initramfs is superior, I cannot work out the correct plural
16 of initramfs!
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 "Fascinating," said Spock, watching Kirk's lousy acting.