From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is this a bug in firefox-36.0?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:15:48
1 On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:41:25 -0700
2 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > (BTW, I'm running firefox-bin-36.0, so the behavior may be a bit
5 > different from the gentoo build.)
6 >
7 > FF will not even show me the secure att.com webpage. I get an entire
8 > html page with this (very big) error message:
9 >
10 > Secure Connection Failed
11 >
12 > An error occurred during a connection to www.att.com. The OCSP server
13 > experienced an internal error. (Error code:
14 > sec_error_ocsp_server_error)
15 >
16 > The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
17 > authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
18
19 Why didn't you say so? ;)
20
21 Enter "about:config" in the address bar, search for
22 "security.OCSP.require" and toggle it to false, which is the default
23 (Mozilla's shipped default, at least). OCSP will still be checked when
24 possible, but you shouldn't be locked out any more when it's not
25 possible.