From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is this a bug in firefox-36.0?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:41:42
1 On 03/17/2015 04:49 PM, walt wrote:
2 > I get a certificate verification error when visiting https://www.att.com
3 > using firefox-36.0, but not when using chrome-41.0.2272.76.
4
5 Thanks to all who replied. I'm surprised by the variety of different results
6 you reported.
7
8 (BTW, I'm running firefox-bin-36.0, so the behavior may be a bit different from
9 the gentoo build.)
10
11 FF will not even show me the secure att.com webpage. I get an entire html page
12 with this (very big) error message:
13
14 Secure Connection Failed
15
16 An error occurred during a connection to www.att.com. The OCSP server experienced
17 an internal error. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_server_error)
18
19 The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the
20 received data could not be verified.
21
22 Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
25 Am I the only one seeing this error message on firefox? I'll try compiling the
26 gentoo version to see if the behavior is different.