From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: alsamixer and pulseaudio - which is at fault?
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 10:12:50
1 On 12/30/2016 12:04 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 12/29/2016 03:21 PM, Mick wrote:
3 >> Hi All,
4 >>
5 >> My sound has been behaving erratically for a while now, probably since
6 >> pulseaudio started being shipped with various desktop applications.
7 >
8 > I had many similar issues years ago. I solved them by doing the following:
9 > [...]
10
11 Oh, forgot to mention that I also deleted the ALSA custom configuration
12 files:
13
14 rm ~/.asoundrc
15 rm /etc/asound.conf
16
17 It's recommended to not have them, unless you actually need them.