From: Raj Swaminathan <rajshyam@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Source Code?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:25:00
1 Hi,
2
3 thanks Iain, Winston and Willie for all your help. I was looking
4 specifically for the coreutils package and did not know where to find it.
5
6 Iain, i run gentoo so i do have the patched versions of what i need, thanks.
9 But from you've said Im just curious to know if patched versions of the
10 coreutils package will be available for download directly form the mirrors
11 of distros like debian, slackware, ubuntu, suse Fedora's mirror had
12 coreutils-5.2.1-48.1.x86_64.rpm<http://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora-core/updates/4/x86_64/coreutils-5.2.1-48.1.x86_64.rpm>but
13 im not sure if thats patched.
14
15 regards,