From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The saga of the missing Logitech drivers
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 19:09:40
1 On 1/2/20 1:42 am, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >     I posted something a few days ago about middle click of a mouse not
4 > working. In investigating this, I think I have come across something a
5 > bit dodgy.
8 So first off, thanks for the comments/thoughts/pointers. Unfortunately
9 I basically had tried all of them, diff'd this, checked that and it
10 appears the only thing is to start from scratch, which is a really
11 painful thought.
12
13 Why is "menuconfig" so badly organised? A bit of alphabetical ordering
14 wouldn't go astray, a la a dir structure as displayed in Dolphin/Win
15 Explorer....
16
17 Anyway, 5.5.1 is out and I've tried that as well, hoping for a fix, but
18 to no avail. Logitech still disappears. Does anyone know where I could
19 look for bugs on menuconfig or a non intimidating place to ask about
20 this - I don't want Linus "shouting" at me on the LKML.
21
22 Regards,