From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what's wrong with rsync 3.0.6?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:51:12
1 On 16 Mar 2010, at 22:26, Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I want to add one thing: I suggest changing the defscrollback value in
4 > /etc/screenrc from 100 to something much larger, I have 100000. If
5 > not,
6 > you can only scroll back 100 lines, which is not that much.
7
8 I don't *think* the default is as low as 100 lines. I don't seem to
9 have a .screenrc on my system (the system I've just checked; and I
10 would edit it there, rather than /etc/screenrc) and it has always had
11 sufficient scrollback buffer for my needs. By all means it should be
12 enlarged this way if necessary.
13
14 Stroller.