From: "Markus Döbele" <mar_doe@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:56:41
1 Okay, I just uploaded the new release to sourceforge.
2 Its version 1.0.2
3
4 As always 3 files: binaries as tar.gz, rpm and source as tar.gz.
5
6 Don't forget to make the highscores.dat writable for the user.
7
8 And yes, I have to rewrite the waffen (weapons) and zauber (spells) readme's
9 to english.
10 Will do this soon!