From: wabe <wabenbau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: High resolution on a 13 inch screen
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 22:05:15
1 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > > and indeed XFCE doesn't seem to have very good support for this.
4 > > Maybe you can find some of the settings listed there useful though.
5 > >
6 > > Other than that, if you want working DPI scaling, you'll have much
7 > > better luck with KDE 5 / Plasma.
10 > Won't I freak out if I'm an xfce4 guy and I try to switch to KDE? Is
11 > there a better choice for HiDPI migration for people who like xfce4?
12
13 I'm using XFCE with a 140 DPI display and it's working fine.
16 Regards
17 wabe