From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] A Thank you to the Developers for the Free Software
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:00:00
1 I was feeling a bit un-appreciated as a Developer and I thought of all
2 the other developers of Open Source (Free) Software who relentlessly
3 contribute to/make Open Source (free) software.
4
5 I just wanted to take some time to officially say *Thank You* for all
6 the good things which you guys/gals have made to my(/our) benefit, of
7 which has either saved my skin or improved my work efficiency.
8
9 To All of you, I say a Big Thank You for it.
10
11 Let no one tell you that you are Un-appreciated for all the hard work
12 you have poured into your relevant projects.
13
14 Seriously, Thank you.
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list