From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Thanks to the user community
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:19:00
1 While we're on the subject...
2
3 I'd like to the free software user community. Free software would be
4 meaningless without you. I especially appreciate the users who have
5
6 * Used free software.
7 * Submitted bug reports, ideas, corrections, artwork,
8 documentation, translations, etc.
9 * Helped your fellow user and guided new users
10 * Provided free marketing for free software (i.e. spread the
11 "word")
12 * Challenged free software to do better
13 * Assured free software developers that they were not doing it for
14 naught
15
16 And remember: every free software developer is also a free software
17 user. Thank you all for making the free software community the
18 strongest, most dynamic and exciting "virtual" community to be a part
19 of.
20
21 But seriously, shouldn't we be waiting until November to say this? ;-)
22 --
23 Albert W. Hopkins
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list