From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 02:33:39
1 Holly,
2
3 Well, I do have that little box checked and it displays Subject, From,
4 Reply to, Date and To. I just didn't look. I'm really bad at names, I
5 may have mentioned this before. I remember Holly because I know this
6 really nice girl named Holly that lives over hear that I meet. She was
7 a really nice lady. That is the only way I can remember names. If I
8 meet someone that I can't associate with someone else, I'm in bad shape.
9
10 One reason I had that open is in case I get a email from someone with a
11 .ru on the end. I was on a dating site and a lot of them tell you they
12 live somewhere around here then tell you later that they are in Russia
13 and need money or someone to get them here. I just checked the email
14 line and could usually pick them out, that and the english was usually
15 pretty bad. Yes I did meet my lady on the net. She is really nice, a
16 lot better than I thought I would find. She is just really tiny, little
17 under 100 lbs. She eats good though and her daughter is slender too so
18 I guess it is genetic or something.
19
20 Me, I'm dalek on the Gentoo forums, we have spoke there before I think.
21 I live in Mississippi USA, out in the country no less. My ISP is in
22 Columbus Mississippi, or MS. You can google Columbus MS. I wish I
23 could visit the Netherlands and Germany to for that matter. I see them
24 on TV but being there with a camera would be better. I'm to scared to
25 fly so I guess that won't hapen. I was scared of flying before 9/11
26 though, though that didn't help.
27
28 I'm learning though. Keep 'em coming. Just takes me a while.
29
30 :D <---- lets see what that looks like,
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list