From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel 3.8 and external drivers
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:51:19
1 Yuri K. Shatroff wrote:
2 >
3 > I only have to repeat that I thought the words said to the OP a little
4 > harsh and wanted to defend him because everyone once gets into such a
5 > situation for the first time, and experience is what had been needed
6 > most when you hadn't it :) so that he wouldn't take it too hard :)
9 You may want to know, Volker is quite known for being "harsh" to use
10 your word. Most of us here, just ignore it.
11
12 Dale
13
17 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!