From: "Yuri K. Shatroff" <yks-uno@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel 3.8 and external drivers
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:14:10
1 On 12.03.2013 15:51, Dale wrote:
2 > You may want to know, Volker is quite known for being "harsh" to use
3 > your word. Most of us here, just ignore it.
4 >
5 > Dale
6 >
7 > :-) :-)
8
9 :-)
10
11 On 12.03.2013 15:51, Alan McKinnon wrote:
12 > So don't overthink what happens around here. The reality is more like
13 this:
14 > user1: I think I made a mistake
15 > user2: Yes you did. It was a colossal dumbass mistake and you acted like
16 > an idiot
17 > user1: hmmmm, yeah. Well I guess I asked for that.
18 > user2: yes you did :-) Wanna go grab a beer?
19
20 I wasn't too far from taking it this way :)
21 Maybe the philosophical talks are what makes your brain rest after a
22 long developer's working day ;)
23
24 Just hoping I've not wasted your time guys :-)
27 Best wishes,
28 Yuri K. Shatroff