From: Matthias Hanft <mh@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shell echo missing after ctrl+c
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:17:11
1 Kai Krakow wrote:
2 >
3 > After ctrl+c'ing out of programs like tailf, SSH password prompts, in
4 > the middle of a shell scripts, the shell echo is not restored
5
6 Not here, but something similar: Immediately after ctrl+c'ing, no shell
7 prompt is displayed (in fact, *nothing* is displayed) - but it's just
8 the display; I can enter a shell command (with echo, too) which will
9 be executed properly. Or just press the RETURN key on the empty line
10 to get the shell prompt again.
11
12 This happens just on a single of my Gentoo systems (and not always,
13 but very often).
14
15 Any idea?
16